First Aid, CPR & AED
This course provides training for anyone who is interested in learning CPR and First Aid. This class is great for care takers, babysitters, or anyone interested in knowing lifesaving skills.
- Age: 12 years old and older
- Course Length: 5 hours
- Certificates Issued: Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- Course Dates:
- Saturday, December 12, 2015
- Saturday, January 9, 2016
- Saturday, February 13, 2016
- Saturday, March 12, 2016
- Saturday, April 9, 2016
- Saturday, August 13, 2016
- Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Saturday, November 12, 2016
- Course Time: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Fees: $60
*Classes must have a minimum of 4 participants enrolled in order for the class to be held. All classroom sessions must be attended for certification.
CPR and first aid certifications are valid for two years from the date the class ends. For more information on this course, please contact the Fontana Park Aquatic Center (909) 854-5111.
| Questions? Visit our FAQ page or call the Fontana Park Aquatic Center (909) 854-5111.
Skip the drive. Register for the CPR class online.