The City of Fontana is monitoring the evolving Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) situation. We are working with those (and advocating) at the local, state, and federal levels to ensure the needs of Fontana are met. It is important to remember that the virus is still with us. Therefore, we must continue to take steps to protect the safety of our family, friends, neighbors, employees, co-workers, customers, and others.
Daily Coronavirus cases as reported by the County.
|SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY|
294,779 Positive Cases (289,253 Recoveries)
39,641 Positive Cases
For information and resources, please select one of the icons below.
Information and resources highlights:
San Bernardino County Moves into Orange Tier:
San Bernardino County transitioned to the Orange Tier on Wednesday, April 7. This includes gyms reopening indoors at 25% capacity, restaurants can operate indoors at 50% capacity (or 200 people), and movie theaters can reopen at 50% capacity. Learn more here.
Administrative Offices Reopen to the Public:
The lobby in the following offices is open to the public Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Visitors are required to wear face coverings and will have temperatures taken upon entry.
- Fontana City Hall (8353 Sierra Ave.)
- Development Services Office (8353 Sierra Ave.)
- Police Department (17005 Upland Ave.) - Visitors must use the phone located outside the main doors to enter the lobby
- Public Works Department (16489 Orange Way)
The following offices are available by appointment:
- Human Resources (8491 Sierra Ave.) - Call (909) 350-7650 to schedule an appointment
- Community Services Department (16860 Valencia Ave.) - Call (909) 349-6900 to schedule an appointment
*Please do not call any City of Fontana offices to schedule a COVID-19 testing appointment. See below for information on scheduling a COVID test.*
Vaccines are currently being distributed throughout San Bernardino County. View the County's distribution process and schedule an appointment here. NEED ASSISTANCE SCHEDULING A VACCINATION APPOINTMENT? Please call (909) 387-3911 or email coronavirus@DPH.sbcounty.gov
- The Jessie Turner Center will be open for COVID-19 testing Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Make an appointment here.
- The Jack Bulik Neighborhood Center is open for COVID-19 testing Wednesday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Make an appointment here and select the "State Testing Sites" tab.