Summer is just around the corner, and the City of Fontana Community Services Department has 8 exciting camps for school-aged children starting June 6 at Fontana community centers and parks.
Campers will experience a variety of engaging creative, social, health, and educational activities. Check out the exciting camps available this summer:
- Jessie Turner Health and Fitness Community Center | 15556 Summit Ave.
- Heritage Neighborhood Center | 7350 W. Liberty Pkwy
- Fontana Park Aquatic Center | 15610 Summit Ave.
- Cypress Neighborhood Center | 8380 Cypress Ave.
- Art Depot Gallery and Steelworkers’ Auditorium | 16822 Spring St.
- Mary Vagle Nature Center | 11501 Cypress Ave.
- Don Day Neighborhood Center & Pool | 14501 Live Oak Ave.
- Camp Southridge & Jr. Lifeguard Camp
- Fontana Park | 15556 Summit Ave.
Summer Camp sessions will be offered June 6 through July 29, 2022. Registration will begin for Fontana Residents Online on Saturday, April 2 at 8:00 a.m. at SummerCamps.Fontana.org.
Fontana Resident Walk-in Registration will begin Saturday, May 7 and Non-Resident online/walk-in registration will begin on Saturday, May 14 . Online registration will begin at 8:00am and walk-in registration hours are based on the facility’s operational hours. It is recommended if you are interested in camp, to view the available sessions, locations, cost and prepare the required camp information packet in advance of registration opening. All campers must submit a registration packet by May 2 along with the $3 processing fee. Download online or at your local center.
Camp pricing starts at $100 per session. Visit summercamps.fontana.org for more information on pricing for the 2022 season. The Fontana Unified School will be offering a daily lunch and an afternoon snack to registered camp participants.
The Fontana Community Services Department looks forward to serving our community youth this summer with a safe and quality camp program. Visit the Summer Camp webpage for registration information, summer camp details, and facility hours for walk-in registration. For more information on summer camp and other summer programing call the Community Services Department at (909) 349 – 6900 (English) and (909) 349 – 6901 (Spanish), Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00 pm.