The City of Fontana’s Community Services Department (CSD) is excited to have reopened programming and facilities with modified program structures this summer. CSD is continuing to evaluate program and service opportunities. As we work to reintroduce quality programming, events, and services, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please enjoy Fontana recreation activities while observing any necessary local and statewide guidelines as well as good prevention habits. The health and safety of our program participants and visitors is our top priority. Join our efforts to keep Fontana healthy and safe while at play.
WHAT WE ASK OF VISITORS:
- Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a face mask or physically distancing. Visitors to City Administrative Offices are encouraged to wear face coverings.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated individuals will need to wear a face mask indoors.
- Participants between the ages of 2-11 years of age will need to wear face mask indoors. Wearing a face mask while outdoors is at the discretion of participant/guardian.
- Prior to arrival, ensure participants:
- Apply sunscreen.
- Use the restroom.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay hydrated.
- If you and or a member of your household are experiencing illness symptoms, please visit when you are well.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- Staff will continue wearing face masks during work hours.
- Check-in: All participants will check-in when visiting our sites to ensure a safe and fun experience for all.
- City staff will verify registration(s) and sign in participant(s) on program roster.
- Camp participants will be placed in groups of 20 or less.
- Materials and equipment will be disinfected as needed.
- Check-out/Pick Up: Parents/guardians will be asked to line up at the check-out table/counter.
- City staff will verify release of child to parent/guardian, and sign out participant(s) on program roster.