Statement of Economic Interest Form (700 Form)
Click on any of the names to see the current 700 Form filings.
- Mayor Acquanetta Warren (700 Form)
- Council Member John Roberts (700 Form)
- Council Member Michael Tahan (700 Form)
- Council Member Jesse Armendarez (700 Form)
GiftsIn accordance with the provisions set forth in Section 18944.1 of the Fair Political Practices Commission, ticket disclosure forms (802) are posted on this website within 30-days after distribution of tickets.
- Resolution and Ticket Policy (click to see Resolution 2011-016 & Ticket Policy adopted)
- 802 Form (click here to see any 802 forms filled out)
Agency Report of Public Official Appointments
In The Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) requires each agency to post a single 806 (FPPC Regulation 18705.5 amended March 2012). Form 806 reports additional compensation that officials receive when appointing themselves to positions on other boards, commissions, and committees of a public agency, special district, and joint power agency/authorities. Each agency must post a single Form 806 listing all paid appointed positions. Where there is a change in compensation or a new appointment, the Form 806 is updated to reflect the change.
- 806 Form (click here to see the 806 Form filled out)