Section 8 Housing
The Section 8 Housing Program is a federally funded program that provides rental assistance in the form of a Housing Choice Voucher to very low-income families, senior citizens, disabled and/or handicapped persons, and other individuals for the purpose of securing decent, affordable housing. For more information, visit the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino (HACSB) website.
View the HACSB office directory and locate the office nearest you.
Public Housing Program
The Public Housing Program provides vital assistance for many low-income families and seniors. The Housing Authority has contracted with private property firms to manage its public housing properties. In order to apply and be placed on the waiting list, you must contact the management firms.
Income and Rental Home Program Limits
The California Housing Finance Agency (CalFHA) provides financing and programs that create safe, decent, and affordable housing opportunities for individuals within specified income ranges.
Community Assistance Program
- Family life skills
- Job preparation skills (resumes, typing, and filling out job applications)
- Temporary assistance due to short-term health issues
- Counseling referrals
- Emergency housing repairs and maintenance for seniors or people with temporary disabilities
- Substance abuse or behavioral problems
- Temporary shelter or housing
For additional information please contact us at 909-803-1059, ext. 198