Class Registration Guide
Summer 2022 Registration Opens April 4
Online registration available at FontanaCA.PerfectMind.com
Registration is as Easy as 1...2...3!
Anytime, Any Device.
Step 1: Visit our website FontanaCA.perfectmind.com and click “Sign Up” or log in to an existing account.
Step 2: Search for the program you wish to register for
Step 3: Select "Enroll Now" and follow the prompts
Pre-registration is required as a safety precaution. In-person registration at select locations is available by appointment only by calling the Community Services Department at 909-349-6900 or 909-349-6901(Spanish). All participants will undergo a health screening when visiting our sites to ensure a safe and fun experience for all.
For more information, visit Recreation.fontana.org or call (909) 349-6900.
Please enjoy Fontana recreation activities while observing any necessary local and statewide guidelines as well as good prevention habits. The health and safety of our program participants and visitors is our top priority. Join our efforts to keep Fontana healthy and safe while at play.
WHAT WE ASK OF VISITORS:
- As of February 16, 2022:
1) Universal masking shall remain required in only specified settings.
2) Only unvaccinated persons are required to mask in all Indoor Public Settings. Fully vaccinated individuals are recommended to continue indoor masking when the risk may be high.
For current guidance for the use of face masks per State masking guidance, see California Department of Public Health Guidance for Face Coverings.
- If you and/or a member of your household are experiencing illness symptoms, please wait and visit us again when you are well.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- Materials and equipment will be disinfected as needed.
- Facilities and rooms will be sanitized and cleaned as needed.
CSD is continuing to evaluate program and service opportunities. As we work to reintroduce quality programming, events, and services, we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
The City of Fontana continues to follow state guidelines for recreational activities. For the latest information on modifications for indoor and outdoor activities, visit Fontana.org/Coronavirus. For the latest activity information, visit Recreation.Fontana.org.