With potential record-setting temperatures in Fontana this summer, Fontana's Community Services Department reminds residents that cooling centers throughout the city are available to offer relief from the heat. Stop by one of our designated cooling centers to beat the heat and stay hydrated.
Fontana's cooling facilities are located at the following centers:
- Cypress Neighborhood Center (8380 Cypress Ave.) Open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to noon | (909) 349-6988
- Don Day Neighborhood Center (14501 Live Oak Ave). Open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. | (909) 349-6997
- Jack Bulik Neighborhood Center (16581 Filbert St.) Open Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - noon. | (909) 349-6984
- Heritage Neighborhood Center (7350 W. Liberty Pkwy.) Open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. | (909) 349-6968
- Jessie Turner Health & Fitness Center (15556 Summit Ave.) Open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. | (909) 854-5100
For more information on Fontana’s Cooling Facilities, please click here.
Cooling Facility for Seniors 55+
Senior Citizens 55 years and older are welcome to cool down from the summer heat at the Fontana Community Senior Center (16710 Ceres Ave.). Visit the center during regular business hours and cool down with air conditioning, seating areas, and fresh drinking water. For more information, please call the Fontana Community Senior Center at (909) 854-5151 or click here.