The Don Day Pool is closed & will reopen Memorial Day Weekend 2019!
Recreational Swim | Swim Lessons | Dive-In Movies | Pool Rentals
Aquatic Facility Availability
All City of Fontana pools are available when not in use for City-organized/sponsored events. Rental times and dates are subject to approval. For more details and available dates and times, please contact the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at 909-854-5111. Be sure to read over the Facility Reservation Application before making your reservation.
There is a two-hour minimum for all City pool rentals. For Community Pool rentals, each additional hour is half the original price. A refundable trust deposit of $150 is required at the time of reservation. Deposit does not go toward facility balance.
Making your Reservation
1. Fill out a Reservation Form available at Fontana Park Aquatic Center or any community pool.
2. Call or visit the pool site of your choice to find out if the desired date is available.
3. Pay the facility deposit.
4. Make your final payment of the balance at least 30 days before your event.
5. Attend and enjoy your event with the City of Fontana Aquatic Staff.
Note: Cancellations less than 60 days prior to the event will result in 100% loss of funds. All final payments must be made 30 days prior to the event. If the balance is not paid off 30 days in advance, the reservation will result in a cancellation and 100% loss of all paid fees.
Questions about rentals? Call the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at 909-854-5111.
Don Day Pool, Miller Pool, Heritage Pool, Martin Tudor Splash Park
$175 for2 hours
$250 for 2 hours
$325 for 2 hours
Don Day Pool | (909) 349-6997 | 14501 Live Oak Ave. Fontana, CA For all activities, proper swim attire is required.