Swim Lessons | Recreational Swim | Family Fun Nights
|May 25 - August 4|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday - Friday||7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Children (ages 3-17)||$3|
All swimmer must wear proper swim trunks. No denim, basketball, jersey or cotton shorts or t-shirts permitted in the water. All guests must pay an entrance fee to enter the pool area. All children under the age of 7 must be within arms reach of an adult at all times.
Summer Swim Lessons
The City of Fontana’s learn-to-swim programs are among the most comprehensive in the Inland Empire. We offer eight different levels in the morning and evening to fit almost everyone’s schedule. Classes fill up fast so sign up today!
Swim Tests take place Monday-Thursday at the Fontana Park Aquatic Center from 4:30-6:30 pm and are free of charge.
Important: Additional $15 applies to Non-Residents. No transfers, credits or refunds.
Weekday Swim Lessons
$50 Residents | $65 Non-Residents
Lessons are 30-minutes for 2 consecutive weeks.
*Swim tests required for enrollment.
*Registration for private and semi-private lessons must be done online only.
|10:00am||X||X||X||Combo 5 & 6|
|4:55pm||X||X||X||Parent & Me|
|Session 1 | M-F||June 3 - 17||Session 2 | M-F||June 17 - 28|
|Resident Registration||May 11, 2019||Resident Registration||June 8, 2019|
|Non-Resident Registration||May 18, 2019||Non-Resident Registration||June 10, 2019|
|Session 3 | M-F||July 8 - 19||Session 4 | M-F||July 22 - Aug 2|
|Resident Registration||June 22, 2019||Resident Registration||July 13, 2019|
|Non-Resident Registration||June 24, 2019||Non-Resident Registration||July 15, 2019|
|Session 5 | M-F||Aug 5 - 16|
|Resident Registration||July 27, 2019|
|Non-Resident Registration||July 29, 2019|
Aquability - Special Needs Swim Lessons
$50 Residents | $65 Non-Residents
Saturdays | 10 am & 11 am
Schedule & Registration
|Session 1 | Saturdays||June 1 - 29||Session 2 | Saturdays||July 6 - Aug 10|
|Resident Registration||June 22, 2019||Resident Registration||June 29, 2019|
|Non-Resident Registration||June 24, 2019||Non-Resident Registration||July 1, 2019|
$5/Daily | $2/Seniors (55+)
A total body workout while minimizing impact on muscles and joints. Plus, there's upbeat music and friends!
|16+||June 1, 2019||Monday-Saturday||9:00 am -10:00 am|
|*Please check back for the last day of Aqua Aerobics of our Summer season.|
Family Fun Nights
Tuesdays | 7 pm -9 pm
June 4 - July 23
Come out for games, music and prizes and enjoy Family Fun Night at your local Community Pool!
*Regular Recreational Swim admission applies.
Monday - Thursday | 10-15 Yrs
$125 Residents | $140 Non-Residents
Junior Lifeguard Camp is a 4-week camp where participants learn CPR, basic water rescues and stay active by running, swimming, and working out. Upon completion of the course, students may volunteer at our various aquatic facilities.
*Prerequisite required prior to enrollment. Call the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at (909) 854-5111 for further information.
|Session 1 | M-Th||June 3 - 27||Session 2 | M - Th||July 1 - July 25|
|Resident Registration||May 11, 2019||Resident Registration||June 22, 2019|
|Resident Registration||May 18, 2019||Resident Registration||June 24, 2019|
- All persons entering pool complex are required to pay the admission fee; including non-swimmers.
- Proper swim wear must be worn at all times*
- Provocative and/or thong swimsuits are not permitted.
- Children 6 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No person shall enter the aquatic facility without a lifeguard present.
- Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- A complete head and body shower must be taken before entering the pool.
- Flotation devices are not permitted.
- Pool toys, balls, masks, and fins are not permitted in the pool.
- Hanging on ropes or lane lines is not permitted.
- Hanging, swinging, and sitting on hand rails is not permitted.
- No smoking, alcohol, or illegal substances. Individuals assumed to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted to enter the aquatic facility.
- No gum chewing.
- No glass or open flame.
- No running, pushing, shoving or horse play in the pool or on the deck.
- Chicken fights, intentional splashing, and foul language will not be permitted.
- No weapons or items used to cause harm.
- Cell phones, cameras and video cameras may not be used in locker rooms.
- The City of Fontana is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- No animals - with the exception of medical assistance dogs are allowed on deck.
- Emergency equipment is for lifeguard use only. Only lifeguards are permitted on lifeguard stands.
- Diving is only permitted from diving board.
Diving Board Rules
- A swim test is highly recommended prior to using diving boards.
- Please ask a lifeguard to administer the test.
- Only one (1) bounce on the board is permitted.
- Only one (1) person on the ladder/diving board at a time.
- Upon entry, swimmer must swim directly to closest ladder at the side of the pool to exit.
- Intentionally splashing lifeguards is strictly prohibited.
- The following is prohibited on the diving board:
- Running on the board.
- Diving from the side of the board.
- Swinging on the rails.
- Horseplay (flips, back dives, etc.)
- Wearing goggles
We reserve the right to deny entrance to:
- Persons who are hostile or a threat to the staff and others.
- Anyone who does not follow pool rules.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Children 6 and younger who are not accompanied by an adult.
- Persons with colds, coughs, nasal or eye discharges, open wounds, bandages, etc.
Pool rules are designed for the safety of everyone. The City of Fontana reserves the right to amend these rules for the safety of the participants.
The City of Fontana also reserves the right to remove any participants who violate any of these rules or ignores direction from aquatics staff.
Failure to follow the pool rules will result in non-admittance or expulsion from the pool grounds.
No Refunds Will Be Issued.
*Aquatic staff reserves the right to have final interpretation of pool rules and proper swim wear.
July 8 | 8am-12pm | Free!
Fontana Park Aquatic Center
Sign your child up for our mock swim meet held at the Fontana Park Aquatic Center. Children currently enrolled into swim lessons may sign up for a maximum of 3 events depending on the level they are currently enrolled into. Check-in begins at 7:30am and the swim meet begins at 8am.
For more information, call (909) 854-5111.
*Open to registered swim lesson participants of all pool locations.
Aquatic Facility Availability
All City of Fontana pools are available during summer months when not in use for City organized/sponsored events. Rental times and dates are subject to approval. For more details and available dates and times, please contact the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at (909) 854-5111. Be sure to read over the Facility Reservation Application before making your reservation.
There is a two-hour minimum for all City of Fontana pool rentals. For Community Pool rentals, each additional hour is half the original. A refundable trust deposit of $150 is required at the time of reservation. Deposit does not go toward facility balance.
|Heritage Pool, Miller Pool, Don Day|
Pool, Martin Tudor Splash Park
|1-50||$175 for 2 hours|
|51-100||$250 for 2 hours|
|101-200||$375 for 2 hours|
Making Your Reservation
- Fill out a Reservation Form available at the Fontana Park Aquatic Center or any community pool.
- Pay the facility deposit.
- Make your final payment of the balance at least 30 days before your event.
- Attend and enjoy your event with the City of Fontana staff.
Note: Cancellations less than 60 days prior to the event will result in 100% loss of funds. All final payments must be made 30 days prior to the event. If the balance is not paid off 30 days in advance, the reservation will result in a cancellation and 100% loss of all paid fees.
** All rentals are on a first come first serve basis. Reservations will not be taken over the phone and dates cannot be temporarily reserved.
Questions about rentals? Call the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at (909) 854-5111.
Miller Pool | (909) 349-6972 | 7004 Arrow Boulevard Fontana, CA 92335
For all activities, swimwear is required.