Heritage Pool is now closed and will reopen Memorial Day Weekend 2018.
Recreational Swim | Swim Lessons | Dive-In Movies | Pool Rentals
Recreational Swim will return Memorial Weekend 2018!
|May 26 - August 5, 2018|
|Monday - Sunday||12:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Monday - Friday||7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Children (ages 3-17)||$2|
The City of Fontana’s learn-to-swim programs are among the most comprehensive in the Inland Empire. We offer eight different levels in the morning and evening to fit almost everyone’s schedule. Classes fill up fast so sign up today!
Swim Tests take place Monday-Thursday at the Fontana Park Aquatic Center from 4:30-6:30pm and are free of charge.
Important: Additional $12 applies to Non-Residents. No transfers, credits or refunds.
Summer Swim Lessons
Weekday Swim Lessons
$45 Residents | $57 Non-Residents
Lessons are 30-minutes for 2 consecutive weeks.
*Swim tests required for enrollment.
|Times||Crab & Crabling||Shrimps||Blowfish||Angelfish||Squid||Penguins||Dolphins||Hammerheads|
9:25am: Private $110 | Semi-Private $75
|Session 1 | M-F||June 4-15||Session 2 | M-F||June 18-29|
|Resident Registration||April 7, 2018||Resident Registration||June 9, 2018|
|Non-Resident Registration||April 23, 2018||Non-Resident Registration||June 11, 2018|
|Session 3 | M-F||July 9-20||Session 4 | M-F||July 23-August 3|
|Resident Registration||June 23, 2018||Resident Registration||July 14, 2018|
|Non-Resident Registration||June 25, 2018||Non-Resident Registration||July 16, 2018|
|Session 5 | M-F||August 6-17|
|Resident Registration||July 28, 2018|
|Non-Resident Registration||July 30, 2018|
$45 Residents | $57 Non-Residents
Lessons are 1-hour for 5 consecutive Saturdays.
*Crab & Crabling/Shrimps are 30 minutes for $22.50.
|Times||Crab & Crabling||Shrimps||Blowfish||Angelfish||Squid||Penguins|
|Session 1 |||June 9-July 15||Session 2||July 21-August 18|
|Resident Registration||April 7, 2018||Resident Registration||July 14, 2018|
|Non-Resident Registration||April 23, 2018||Non-Resident Registration||April 25, 2018|
Dive-in movies will return on Friday, June 8th
*Full movie schedule TBA
- All persons entering pool complex are required to pay the admission fee; including non-swimmers.
- Proper swim wear must be worn at all times*
- Provocative and/or thong swimsuits are not permitted.
- Children 6 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No person shall enter the aquatic facility without a lifeguard present.
- Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- A complete head and body shower must be taken before entering the pool.
- Flotation devices are not permitted.
- Pool toys, balls, masks, and fins are not permitted in the pool.
- Hanging on ropes or lane lines is not permitted.
- Hanging, swinging, and sitting on hand rails is not permitted.
- No smoking, alcohol, or illegal substances. Individuals assumed to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted to enter the aquatic facility.
- No gum chewing.
- No glass or open flame.
- No running, pushing, shoving or horse play in the pool or on the deck.
- Chicken fights, intentional splashing, and foul language will not be permitted.
- No weapons or items used to cause harm.
- Cell phones, cameras and video cameras may not be used in locker rooms.
- The City of Fontana is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- No animals - with the exception of medical assistance dogs are allowed on deck.
- Emergency equipment is for lifeguard use only. Only lifeguards are permitted on lifeguard stands.
- Diving is only permitted from diving board.
Diving Board Rules
- A swim test is highly recommended prior to using diving boards.
- Please ask a lifeguard to administer the test.
- Only one (1) bounce on is permitted.
- Only one (1) person on the ladder at a time.
- Upon entry, swimmer must swim directly to closest ladder at the side of the pool to exit.
- Intentionally splashing lifeguards is strictly prohibited.
- The following is prohibited on the diving board:
- Running on the board.
- Diving from the side of the board.
- Swinging on the rails.
- Horseplay (flips, back dives, etc.)
- Wearing goggles
We reserve the right to deny entrance to:
- Persons who are hostile or a threat to the staff and others.
- Anyone who does not follow pool rules.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Children 6 and younger who are not accompanied by an adult.
- Persons with colds, coughs, nasal or eye discharges, open wounds, bandages, etc.
Pool rules are designed for the safety of everyone. The City of Fontana reserves the right to amend these rules for the safety of the participants.
The City of Fontana also reserves the right to remove any participants who violate any of these rules or ignores direction from aquatics staff.
Failure to follow the pool rules will result in non-admittance or expulsion from the pool grounds.
No Refunds Will Be Issued.
*Aquatic staff reserves the right to have final interpretation of pool rules and proper swim wear.
Aquatic Facility Availability
All City of Fontana pools are available during summer months when not is use for City organized/sponsored events. Rental times and dates are subject to approval. For more details and available dates and times, please contact the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at (909) 854-5111.
Be sure to read over the Facility Reservation Application before making your reservation.
There is a two-hour minimum for all City of Fontana pool rentals. For Community Pool rentals, each additional hour is half the original price. A refundable trust deposit of $150 is required at the time of reservation. Deposit does not go toward facility balance.
|Heritage, Miller & Don Day pools, Martin Tudor Splash Park||1-50||$175 for 2 hours|
|51-100||$250 for 2 hours|
|101-200||$325 for 2 hours|
Making Your Reservation
- Fill out a Reservation Form available at Fontana Park Aquatic Center or any community pool.
- Call or visit the pool site of your choice to find out if the desired date is available.
- Pay the facility deposit.
- Make your final payment of the balance at least 30 days before your event
- Attend and enjoy your event with the City of Fontana staff.
Note: Cancellations less than 60 days prior to the event will result in 100% loss of funds. All final payments must be made 30 days prior to the event. If the balance is not paid off 30 days in advance, the reservation will result in a cancellation and 100% loss of all paid fees.
** All rentals are on a first come first serve basis. Reservations will not be taken over the phone and dates cannot be temporarily reserved.
Questions about rentals? Call the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at (909) 854-5111.
Heritage Pool | (909) 349-6970 | 7350 W Liberty Parkway, Fontana, CA
For all activities, proper swim attire is required.