The following information outlines the enrollment procedures for the Fontana Expanded Learning Program for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Early Registration is currently closed
- Students currently enrolled in the Expanded Learning Program
- Expanded Learning Program Elementary students transferring to Middle School
- Students currently on the Expanded Learning Program waiting list @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Monday, May 13, 2019 - Ongoing
- All new students may apply @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Submitted applications will be considered for enrollment in the 2019-2020 Fontana Expanded Learning Programs based on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please be aware that space is limited. The Fontana Expanded Learning Program will strictly adhere to a 20 to 1 student to staff ratio.
- It is strongly encouraged that the application packet be submitted back to the Expanded Learning Program site that you wish to attend, to ensure that it is stamped with the date submitted.
- Students that will be moving to middle school, will need to submit the application packet to the middle school site they will be attending in the 2019-2020 school year.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for enrollment.
- Attendance to a Parent Orientation is mandatory for your child/ren to become enrolled in the Fontana Expanded Learning Program.
- Students will not be enrolled in the program if you have unpaid late fees.
- Once a site reaches enrollment capacity, students will be placed on a waiting list, and will be notified during the school year if a spot in the program becomes available.
- Applications can be submitted to the Community Services Department Office after May 13th, 2019. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Thank you for your support,
Fontana Expanded Learning Program Team
Fontana Unified School District - Enrollment Form
Use this form to register children Kindergarten - 8th grade in the Fontana Unified School District.
Utilice este formulario para registrar kinder-octavo grado de niños en el Distrito Escolar Unificado de Fontana.
Fee Based Sites
Solorio and Sycamore Hills are fee-based sites. Fees vary from $45.00 to $150.00 per session, depending on the number of weeks in the session. Payment must be received prior to the beginning of every session in order for the student to attend. Be advised that a $10.00 late fee will be applied if enrollment is completed after the registration deadline.
Use this form to register children Kindergarten - 6th* grade in the Colton Joint Unified School District & Etiwanda School District.
Utilice este formulario para registrar kinder-sexto* grado de niños en el Distrito Escolar Unificado de Colton y Distrito Escholar Unificado de Etiwanda.
*School sites may vary with grade levels / Las escuelas pueden variar con los niveles de grado.
Boys & Girls Club
For Almeria, Tokay and Southridge Middle Schools, Boys and Girls Club applications can be picked up and submitted to:
Boys and Girls Club of Fontana
7723 Almeria Avenue
Fontana, CA 92336
For questions, please contact us at (909) 350-6585.