The following information outlines the enrollment procedures for the
Fontana After School Program for the 2017/2018 school year:
- Monday, May 8, 2017 - Friday, May 12, 2017
- Students currently enrolled in the After School Program
- After School Program Elementary students transferring to Middle School
- Students currently on the After School Program waiting list
- Monday, May 15, 2017 - Ongoing
- All new students may apply
- Submitted applications will be considered for enrollment in the 2017-2018 Fontana After School Programs based on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please be aware that space is limited. The Fontana After School Program will strictly adhere to a 20 to 1 student to staff ratio.
- It is strongly encouraged that the application packet be submitted back to the After School Program site that you wish to attend, to ensure that it is stamped with the date submitted.
- Students that will be moving to middle school, will need to submit the application packet to the middle school site they will be attending in the 2017-2018 school year.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for enrollment.
- Attendance to a Parent Orientation is mandatory for your child/ren to become enrolled in the Fontana After School Program.
- Students will not be enrolled in the program if you have unpaid late fees.
- Once a site reaches enrollment capacity, students will be placed on a waiting list, and will be notified during the school year if a spot in the program becomes available.
- Notifications will be made by Monday, July 10, 2017 as to whether your child has been enrolled in Fontana After School Program, or has been placed on the waiting list.
- Applications can be submitted to the Community Services Office after May 24th, 2017
- Community Services Department:16860 Valencia Ave.Fontana, CA 92335Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.Thank you for your support,After School Program Team
|Fontana Unified School District- Enrollment Form
|2017-2018 Elementary and Middle School Enrollment Form|
Use this form to register children Kindergarten-8th grade in the
Fontana Unified School District.
Utilice este formulario para registrar kinder-octavo grado de niños en el
Distrito Escolar Unificado de Fontana.
|Fee Based Sites|
|D'Arcy, Jurupa Vista, Solorio, and Sycamore Hills are fee-based sites. Fees vary from $35.00 to $100.00 per session, depending on the number of weeks in the session. Payment must be received prior to the beginning of every session in order for the student to attend. Be advised that a $10.00 late fee will be applied if enrollment is completed after the registration deadline.
|2017-2018 Fee Based Enrollment Form
|Fee Based Registration Website|
Use this form to register children Kindergarten-6th* grade in the Colton Joint Unified School District & Etiwanda School District.
Utilice este formulario para registrar kinder-sexto* grado de niños en el
Distrito Escolar Unificado de Colton y Distrito Escholar Unificado de Etiwanda.
*School sites may vary with grade levels /Las escuelas pueden variar con los niveles de grado.
|Boys and Girls Club|
Boys and Girls Club of Fontana
7723 Almeria Avenue
Fontana, CA 92336
For questions, please contact us at: