If you accept Visa/MasterCard payments, your firm can participate in this program.
To enroll in ePayables, please contact Accounts Payable.
Your participation in this electronic initiative will yield many benefits:
- Saving time and money- ePayables reduces the labor, hassle, expenses, and risk associated with checks.
- Enhancing cash flow- ePayables expedites the receipt of cash by eliminating mail and paper check float.
- Requiring no change to current invoicing procedures.
- Providing better control by eliminating the need to give out bank information for ACH payments.
- Going green- paperless, electronic payments are more secure, save money and also help conserve the environment by eliminating printing and mailing paper checks.
Vendor Self Service (VSS) Portal
Current City Vendors should register online to access/manage their profile information by way of the City’s Vendor Self Service (VSS) portal. Use this web-based tool to update contact information, view existing Purchase Orders, contracts, payment history and submit invoices to the city. To be approved, all vendors must submit an IRS W-9 Form via the "Upload Attachments" section of the portal.
- Current Vendor Log In - Self Service Portal (VSS)
- New Vendor Registration - Self Service Portal (VSS)