Click the Healthy Fontana logo below to see the May e-Newsletter!
Healthy Fontana Celebrates mental health, biking, and older Americans this month
Participate in a number of activities this month and be entered into drawings for an opportunity at great prizes!
- Share what mental health means to you in a creative piece and be entered into a drawing to win a $50 Target eGift Card.Creative pieces may be in the form of a song, poem, dance, short video, painting, or more! Pieces will reviewed for appropriate language, images, etc. and may be deemed inappropriate for public display. After submitting the required information (First & Last Name, Email, Age, Phone #), the participant will receive one (1) entry into the drawing to win a $50 Target eGift Card. Only one (1) entry per person for this activity.
- DISCLOSURE: All participants involved are subject to having their creative piece and information used by the City of Fontana for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Riverside San Bernardino County Indian Health, Inc. will be providing a 30 minute virtual presentation on music wellness for the whole family. All ages are encouraged to participate. Those who attend will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Target e-Gift Card. Only one (1) entry per person for this activity.
- Fontana Walks! includes biking to get your daily steps in. Participate on May 15th by submitting photos/videos to email@example.com with your contact information and be entered in a drawing to win a $50 Target e-Gift Card. Only one (1) entry per person for this activity.
- Participants who submit steps throughout the month will also be included in a drawing to win a $50 Target e-gift card. *Must be a registered Fontana Walks! participant.* For information on how to register, visit fontanawalks.org or call (909) 350-6542.
- Healthy Fontana is giving away FREE bike helmets (limited quantities/varieties; while supplies last) in honor of Bike Month! Take this short quiz to claim yours. Click here for Spanish quiz. Only one (1) entry per person for this activity.
- In honor of Older Americans Month, be sure to reach out to the older Americans in your life and engage them in the above activities!
Participate in each of the above activities and email Healthy Fontana at firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name, age, and phone number to be included in a drawing to win a bike & bike repair kit (purchased through a generous donation from Walmart)!
** All activities will begin on May 1, 2021 and end on May 31, 2021, noon PST. All entries must be received on or before the time stated.
** Winners will be chosen at random and announced on or about June 7, 2021.