Steps to Safety
- Step 1: For more information, please email Amber Smith or call (909) 356-7171.
- Step 2: Set up a date, time, and place to have the meeting with the Neighborhood Watch Coordinator.
- Step 3: You will be sent flyers to pass out to your neighborhood advertising the meeting.
- Step 4: Have the meeting. At the first meeting you will be educated on how the program works and what you as a citizen need to do to participate. An officer will be invited to come to discuss any police-related issues you may have, including the crime in your area. Neighborhood Watch decals are passed out to be put in your windows, and Neighborhood Watch signs are installed on your streets.
- Step 5: Continue to get to know your neighbors and have follow-up meetings as necessary.