How to File a Complaint
Complaints may be filed with the Code Compliance Division in the following manner:
- Provide the location of the problem, street name, and house number. If address is unknown, provide location of the property (i.e., northwest corner of Foothill and Cherry, etc.).
- Identify the specific complaint or nuisance.
- Give specific information on the complaint (i.e., description of area; make, model and license of vehicles involved; type of debris; location of nuisance on property; etc.).
- Provide your name, address, and telephone number. This allows officers to return your call and obtain further information from you regarding your complaint.
- This information is essential and is strictly confidential
You can file complaints at our office or by mail to:
17005 Upland Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
You can also file complaints by phone at (909) 854-8020.