Commitment to the Community
Our Commitment to You
The City of Fontana is committed to leading a safe, convenient capital improvements program in the City of Fontana and surrounding areas. The Project Team is dedicated to keeping the community informed about individual project developments including lane closures, upcoming construction, and the presence of orange barrels and possible commuting delays.
As a project progresses, important information to the community will be communicated in a number of ways including:
- The project office will be open 8:00 am - 6:00 pm, Monday through Thursday. If you have questions or comments, want to schedule a speaker, or need other assistance, please call (909) 350-6792 or stop by the project office at Fontana City Hall:
8353 Sierra Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
- The project website will provide up-to-date information throughout the program.
- Newspapers will publish construction updates.
- Local radio stations will broadcast up-to-the-minute information on lane closures and other construction activity that may affect commuters.
- Information about project activity that affects the community will be provided to area media regularly.
CIP engineers and staff
are committed to community safety and convenience during this project. Please feel free to contact project staff at (909) 350-6792 with your questions and comments.