What is a Missing Person?
A missing person includes, but is not limited to, any of the following:
- A minor (person less than 18 years of age) who is missing voluntarily or involuntarily
- A missing adult who:
- May be in need of assistance
- May be the victim of a crime or foul play
- May be in need of medical attention
- Has no pattern of running away or disappearing
- May be the victim of parental abduction
- Is mentally or physically impaired
For more information, please contact the Fontana Police Department at (909) 350-7740.