Our motto is keeping illegal activity out of rental property.
The Crime-Free Multi-Housing Program (CFMHP) is a coalition of law enforcement, business, owners / managers, and tenants of apartment and mobile home communities. All are committed to providing a safer living environment for residents in apartment complexes.
When drug criminals and other destructive tenants operate out of rental property, neighborhoods suffer and landlords pay a high price. The Fontana Police Department currently runs the CFMHP to limit the criminal activity in multi-housing locations around the City.
For a list of locations currently in the program, please view the CFMHP Location List
The benefits include:
- A stable, more satisfied tenant base
- Increased demand for rental units with a reputation for active management
- Lower maintenance and repair costs
- Increased property values
- Improved personal safety for tenants, landlords, and managers
For more information, please email Amber Smith
or call her at (909) 854-8020.