|Making your reservation
- Fill out a Reservation Form available at Fontana Park Aquatic Center or any community pool.
- Call or visit the pool site of your choice to find out if the desired date is available.
- Pay the facility deposit.
- Make your final payment of the balance at least 30 days before your event.
- Attend and enjoy your event with the City of Fontana Aquatic Staff.
Note: Cancellations less than 60 days prior to the event will result in 100 percent loss of funds. $100 cancellation fee and $10 refund fee will apply to all cancellations that occur at least 60 days prior to the event.
In addition to full facility rentals, Fontana Park Aquatic Center Offers:
|Table Reservations: Fee $10/table.
Reserve a table in the pavilion for the duration of one recreational swim session. Table reservation does not include admission into the park. For admission fees visit the Aquatics page
|Lane Rental: Fee $20 per lane each lap swimming session.
Does not include admission into lap swimming. Visit the Lap Swimming and Water Walking page
for details on admission fees.
Note: Admission will be charged to anyone entering the facility; including
non-swimmers. All swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire.
* All fees and hours are subject to change. Non-resident fee may apply. A $2 processing fee will be applied for all registrations.
|Questions about Rentals?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page or
call the Fontana Park Aquatic Center (909) 854 - 5106