Violations Subject to Fines
City Code Section 19-6.6: Violation & Penalties
Violation of any of the provisions of this section may be grounds for removal from designated skateboarding/skating areas and shall be punishable as an infraction with a fine of $150:
- All organized events shall have written approval from the Public Works Department
- Animals are not permitted in skating area
- All trash must be placed in refuse containers provided
- Functional and protective helmets, elbow pads, and knee pads must be worn at all times
- Glass containers are prohibited in designated skating areas
- Reckless and destructive skating that jeopardizes the safety of persons and property is prohibited
- Skate Park is to be used during designated hours of operation
- Skating on city parking lots, curbs, sidewalks, fences, railings, driveways, and areas for uses other than skating is prohibited
- Unauthorized pieces of equipment or obstacles other than roller skates, inline skates, or skateboards are prohibited in Skate Park
- Use of drugs and/or alcohol is prohibited in or around Skate Park.
- Use of the Skate Park during inclement weather or under hazardous conditions such as irregularities in the skating surface skating are prohibited
Whenever additional rules and regulations are deemed necessary for the health and safety of others. Management is authorized to issue and put into effect such rules and regulations either verbal or in print.
For more information, call (909) 428-8360.