Fourth of July
Fontana's Fourth of July Celebration
Fontana High School
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The City of Fontana is excited to announce the breathtaking show we have planned for you this upcoming Fourth of July! Starting at 6:00 pm, this one night event will showcase an amazing group called Beatles vs. Stones! Watch as these two bands go head to head to see which one can rock your socks off the most! The event will also include roving entertainment, food and novelty vendors and activities for the kids. Be sure to stay until after sunset to watch as we light up the Fontana sky with an amazing 20-minute fireworks show to end the night.
Tickets are $4/person, all ages. Tickets are on sale NOW at the following locations with extended hours:
- Community Services Department, 16860 Valencia Ave.
Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm | Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm | Monday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Don Day Center, 14501 Live Oak Ave.
Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm | Saturday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm | Monday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Jessie Turner Center, 15556 Summit Ave.
Friday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm | Saturday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm | Sunday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
The following items are allowed within the stadium:
The following items are NOT allowed within the stadium:
- One (1) lightweight bag, purse or diaper bag (bag may not be any bigger than 6x6x12)
- seat cushion
- strollers (the City of Fontana does not assume any responsibility for strollers left unattended)
- sealed bottle of water
- foldable chairs
None of the above items may be left in or around the gate area. Please return items to your vehicle. Any items left at the gates will be discarded. It is understood that all items brought into the event space will be inspected. The City of Fontana reserves the right to refuse entry of any item deemed inappropriate.
- firearms and weapons of any kind, fireworks and all other items restricted by Local, State and Federal law
- outside food or drinks
- glass containers
- easy-ups or any other shade structure
- pets (excluding properly identified ADA escorts)
- ice chests
- RV's (tailgating will not be permitted at any designated event parking lots)
Can I bring my own food and drinks with me?
Is the event ADA accessible?
- No, outside food and drinks will not be permitted. You may bring any unopened bottles of water. There will be multiple food vendors available for you to choose from.
Will there be bleacher seating as well as grass seating?
- Yes, the event will have available sections for all handicapped patrons.
- Yes, there will be seating in both areas.
My child is under a year old, do I need to pay for a ticket for them?
- Yes, all in attendance must have a ticket, no matter there age.
Am I allowed to leave and come back into the stadium?
- Yes, your hand will be stamped as you leave the stadium to allow you to come back in when you need to.
Where can I park?
Will I need to pay for parking?
- There will be parking in the Fontana Unified School District parking lot directly across from Fontana High School as well as within the high school parking lot. Parking lots will open at 5:30 pm.
- No, parking is free but based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What time will the gate open?
- Gates will open at 6:00 pm and the parking lot will open at 5:30 pm.
What activities will there be for my family to participate in?
- There will be many activities such as balloon animals, field games, interactive components, food and novelty vendors and much more.
Can I bring a chair?
- Yes, you can bring in a foldable chair.
Can I buy tickets on the day of the event?
Can I buy tickets at the gate?
- Tickets will be sold until they are sold out. However, there will be no ticket sales at the gate.
- No, tickets will not be sold at the gate.
- Northbound on Citrus
- Please turn right into the stadium
- Southbound on Citrus
- Please turn right into the Fontana Unified School District parking lot
- Parking lot will open at 5:30 pm
- All handicapped parking will be located in the Stadium parking lot
If you are interested in being a vendor at this year's Fourth of July Celebration please fill out the interest form and information regarding the event will be sent to you.
Celebrating in your Neighborhood?
Make sure you understand the law of fireworks and use of them in your neighborhood!
|"Safe and Sane" Fireworks Safety
What are Safe and Sane Fireworks?
"Safe and Sane" fireworks are identified by the State of California or State Fire Marshall with a logo on the firework itself or on the packaging. "Safe and Sane" fireworks are sold at City of Fontana approved locations only. Beware of individuals selling fireworks from their homes or cars that say "Safe and Sane".
- "Safe and Sane" means that the fireworks are less likely yo cause injury and generally means that the fireworks do not explode or fly.
- "Safe and Sane" fireworks are still dangerous, especially around children
|Know your fireworks; read the warning labels and performance descriptions before igniting and designate a shooter to organize and shoot your family show.
- Fireworks should only be used by adults
- Sparklers can reach 1800 degrees, hot enough to melt gold
- Unincorporated areas of the County do not allow any fireworks, so check if your neighborhood is within the City limits