Fourth of July
Fontana's Fourth of July Celebration
Fontana High School
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The City of Fontana is excited to announce that Fontana's Fourth of July Celebration will be back at Fontana High School this year! Starting at 5:00 pm, this one night event will showcase two amazing bands back to back. The first will be Chico taking everyone back to the good ol' days, and for our main entertainment, World Tour Legends of Rock will be taking the stage! This classic rock tribute band is guaranteed to keep you up and dancing all night long! This event will also include roving entertainment, food and novelty vendors and activities for the kids. Be sure to stay until the sky gets dark to watch as we light up the Fontana sky with a breathtaking 20 minute firework show to end the night!
Tickets will go on sale Monday June 1, 2015
at the following locations:
- Jessie Turner Center, 15556 Summit Ave.
- Fontana City Hall, 8353 Sierra Ave
- Community Services Department Main Office, 16860 Valencia Ave.
- Don Day Center, 14501 Live Oak Ave.
Tickets are $4/person, all ages.
The following items are allowed within the stadium:
The following items are not permitted within the stadium:
- One (1) lightweight bag, purse or diaper bag (bag may not be any bigger than 6x6x12)
- seat cushion
- strollers (the City of Fontana does not assume any responsibility for strollers left unattended)
- unopened water bottles
Tailgating will not be permitted at any designated event parking lots
- firearms and weapons of any kind, fireworks and all other items restricted by Local, State and Federal law.
- outside food or drinks
- glass containers
- folding chairs, all lawn seating is limited to strictly blankets
- easy-ups or any other shade structure
- pets (excluding properly identified ADA escorts)
- ice chests
None of the above items may be left in or around the gate area. Please return items to your vehicle. Any items left at the gates will be discarded. It is understood that all items brought into the event space will be inspected. The City of Fontana reserves the right to refuse entry of any item deemed inappropriate.
Can I bring my own food and drinks with me?
Is the event ADA accessible?
- No, outside food and drinks will not be permitted. You may bring any unopened bottles of water. There will be multiple food vendors available for you to choose from.
Will there be bleacher seating as well as grass seating?
- Yes, the event will have available sections for all handicapped patrons.
- Yes, there will be seating in both areas.
My child is under a year old, do I need to pay for a ticket for them?
- Yes, all in attendance must have a ticket, no matter there age.
Am I allowed to leave and come back into the stadium?
- Yes, you will be given a wristband when you enter the stadium for re-entry.
Where can I park?
Will I need to pay for parking?
- There will be parking in the School District parking lot directly across for Fontana High School.
- No, parking is free, but based on a first come first serve basis.
What time will the gate open?
- Gates will open at 5:00 pm.
What activities will there be for my family to participate in?
- There will be many activities such as: temporary tattoos, balloon animals, a large mural for kids to color, interactive components, food and novelty vendors and much more.
Can I bring a chair?
- Yes, more information to come.
Can I buy tickets on the day of the event?
- Tickets will only be sold until they are sold out.
Can I buy tickets at the gate?
- No, tickets will only be sold at the Jessie Turner Center, Fontana City Hall, Community Services Main Office and the Don Day Center.
- Northbound on Citrus
- Please turn right into the stadium
- Southbound on Citrus
- Please turn right into the Fontana Unified School District parking lot
- All handicapped parking will be located in the Stadium parking lot.
If you are interested in being a vendor at this years Fourth of July Celebration please fill out the interest list and information regarding the event will be sent to you.
Celebrating in Your Neighborhood?
"Safe and Sane" Fireworks Safety
|What are "Safe and Sane" Fireworks?
“Safe and Sane” means that the fireworks are less likely to cause injury and generally means that the fireworks do not explode or fly. “Safe and Sane” fireworks are still dangerous, especially for children.
“Safe and Sane” fireworks are identified by a State of California or State Fire Marshall registered logo on the firework itself or on the packaging. “Safe and Sane” fireworks are sold at City of Fontana approved locations only. Beware of individuals selling fireworks from their homes or cars that say “Safe and Sane.” These fireworks are not “Safe and Sane.”
|Know your fireworks; read the warning labels and performance descriptions before igniting and designate a shooter to organize and shoot your family show.
- Fireworks should only be used by adults.
- Sparklers can reach 1800 degrees, hot enough to melt gold
- Always have a bucket of water or water hose near by
- Unincorporated areas of the County do not allow any fireworks, so check to see if your neighborhood is within City limits
Illegal Fireworks Information Line- (909) 356-7101.