Fourth of July
The following items are allowed within the stadium:
Fourth of July Celebration
Fontana High School
The City of Fontana is pleased to announce the 4th of July will be coming back to Fontana High School! After a couple of years off, we are starting with a fresh new event. Starting at 5 PM, the evening will be filled with a variety of exciting entertainment that you don't want to miss. On the main stage, catch a glimpse of the Fontana Girls as they dazzle in sequence to some of our most patriotic hits that will have you tapping your feet and cheering for more. But that's just a warm-up as we welcome live, Tierra and Malo to take you back down memory lane with their classic oldies that are guaranteed to have you dancing the night away. In conjunction with all of the main stage excitement, there will be tons of roaming entertainment for the whole family from stilt walkers and balloon animals to face painting, giveaways and more! Following all of the exciting entertainment, be sure to grab a seat and enjoy as we light up the Fontana sky with a breathtaking firework show to end the night. This fun filled evening has something for the whole family to enjoy!
Tickets will go on sale Monday June 2, 2014
at the following locations:
- Jessie Turner Center, 15556 Summit Ave.
- Fontana City Hall, 8353 Sierra Ave
- Community Services Department Main Office, 16860 Valencia Ave.
- Don Day Center, 14501 Live Oak Ave.
All tickets will cost $4.00, all ages.
The following items are not permitted within the stadium:
- (1) one lightweight bag, purse or diaper bag (bag may not be any bigger than 6x6x12)
- seat cushion
- strollers (the City of Fontana does not assume any responsibility for strollers left unattended)
Tailgating will not be permitted at any designated event parking lots
None of the above items may be left in or around the gate area. Please return items to your vehicle. Any items left at the gates will be discarded. it is understood that ALL items brought into the event space will be inspected. The City of Fontana reserves the right to refuse entry of any item deemed inappropriate.
- firearms and weapons of any kind, fireworks and all other items restricted by Local, State and Federal law.
- outside food or drinks
- glass containers
- folding chairs, all lawn seating is limited to strictly blankets
- ez-ups or any other shade structure
- pets (excluding properly identified ADA escorts)
- ice chests
Military Banner Program
Want a creative way to honor your favorite soldier? Have a street banner made for everyone to see. The City of Fontana and Veterans Partnering with Communities, inc. are coming together to support our local military personnel. Come by the Veterans booth with your application
in hand to buy a banner. A $50 donation will help off set the cost.
*All military personnel on street banners must be in active duty and a Fontana resident.
For another way to honor our veterans there is another banner, this banner recognizes Fontana residents who are currently serving OR have previously served in the military. This banner is for families and not displayed within the City of Fontana. Once your banner arrives, we will contact you for pick up. A $25 donation will pay for the costs of the banner. Please use this application for the family banner.
Can I bring my own food and drinks with me?
Is the event ADA accessible?
- No, outside food and drinks will not be permitted. There will be multiple food vendors available for you.
Will there be bleacher seating as well as grass seating?
- Yes, the event will have available sections for the all handicapped patrons.
- Yes, however grass seating is only on blankets.
My child is under a year old, do I need to pay for a ticket for them?
- Yes, all in attendance must have a ticket, no matter there age.
Am I allowed leave and come back into the stadium?
- Yes, you will be given a wristband when you enter the stadium for re-entry.
Where can I park?
Will I need to pay for parking?
- There will be parking in the School District parking lot directly across for Fontana High School.
- No, parking is free, but based on a first come first serve basis
What time will the gate open?
- Gates will open at 5:00pm
What activities will there be for my family to participate in?
- There will be many activities such as: temporary tattoos balloon animals, a poster to color, interactive components, food and novelty vendors and much more.
Why can't I bring my chair?
- The fields have recently been reconstructed and the chairs will puncture the grass.
Can I buy tickets on the day of the event?
- Tickets will only be sold until they are sold out.
Can I buy tickets at the gate?
- No, tickets will only be sold at the Jessie Turner Center, Fontana City Hall, Community Services Main Office and the Don Day Center.
Celebrating in Your Neighborhood?
"Safe and Sane" Fireworks Safety
|What are "Safe and Sane" Fireworks?
“Safe and Sane” means that the fireworks are less likely to cause injury and generally means that the fireworks do not explode or fly. “Safe and Sane” fireworks are still dangerous, especially for children.
“Safe and Sane” fireworks are identified by a State of California or State Fire Marshall registered logo on the firework itself or on the packaging. “Safe and Sane” fireworks are sold at City of Fontana approved locations only. Beware of individuals selling fireworks from their homes or cars that say “Safe and Sane.” These fireworks are not “Safe and Sane”
|Know your fireworks; Read the warning labels and performance descriptions before igniting and designate a shooter to organize and shoot your family show.
- Fireworks should only be used by adults.
- Sparklers can reach 1800 degrees, hot enough to melt gold
- Always have a bucket of water or water hose near by
- Unincorporated areas of the County DO NOT allow any fireworks, so check to see if your neighborhood is within City limits
Illegal Fireworks Information Line- (909) 356-7101