CEQA Public Review
Pursuant to Article 13, Sections 15200 through 15206 of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), public agencies are required to provide a public review period in order to receive and evaluate public reactions to environmental issues related to proposed public and private projects. The following project(s) and environmental documents listed below are available for public review.
Public Review Ends: December 3, 2013
Master Case No.:
MCN No. 13-069 (CUP No. 13-023)
A request from Casa Barreto Restaurant, for review and approval of a conditional use permit (CUP) to operate an existing restaurant in conjunction with a new California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) Type 41 (On-Sale Beer and Wine for Bona Fide Public Eating Place) license.
The project site is a rectangularly-shaped property consisting of one (1) parcel (APN: 0192-141-08) of approximately 0.1 adjusted gross acres (3,000 square feet) located approximately 190 feet from the southeast corner of the intersection of Arrow Boulevard and Sierra Avenue and having a frontage of approximately 30 feet on the east side of Sierra Avenue and a depth of approximately 100 feet. The site is further identified as 8541 Sierra Avenue.
Westgate Specific Plan Environmental Documents:
Public Review Ends: December 17, 2013
Master Case No.: MCN No. 13-067 (SPA No. 13-004)
Project Description: City of Fontana requests that the Planning Commission adopt a resolution recommending that the City Council adopt an ordinance amending the West End Specific Plan to:
1. Allow vinyl fencing or other similar materials to the side and rear yard interior lots;
2. Allow residential walls and fences to have a maximum height of six (6) feet;
3. Eliminate combination fence (wrought iron and wood) along the trails and allow slumpstone block wall pursuant to Section IV, Section F, Part No. 1, Section (a)(12)(a), (d) and (e) (Residential);
4. Modify Page No. III-56l, lot fencing section; and
5. Delete Page No. III-56h, combination fence (wrought iron and wood) exhibit.
Location: West End Specific Plan