Community Policing Technician
Ph: (909) 356-7159
Ensuring Responsible Alcohol Sales Education
If your business sells or serves alcohol, this course will provide you and your employees with the necessary tools to be a responsible retailer.
Supported by the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, Fontana Police Department will explain:
- Obligations of owning a license to sell or serve alcohol
- Compliance and enforcement
- Minor Decoy operations
- In-store inspections
- How to reduce your risk of liability by learning about Bona Fide Identification
- Responsible alcohol promotions
- Laws regarding selling alcohol to minors
This four-hour class is interactive, informative and free. Each participant will receive a certification card which is valid for two years.
Responsible Beverage Service training for ABC licensed owners and all employees is required by the City of Fontana at most businesses who provide alcohol to their customers.
California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control