CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
This class is for public safety personnel, athletic trainers, lifeguards, emergency response teams, training academy participants, and health care professionals. Students will learn advanced CPR techniques and gain a deeper understanding of what it takes to treat a person suffering from a life threatening emergency.
The course covers:
- Cardiac emergencies
- Recognizing and caring for breathing emergencies
- Two-rescuer CPR
- Use of a BVM and AED
This course is equivalent to the American Heart Association's
CPR for Healthcare Providers and does not have any first aid component. For more information on the CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer course, please contact the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at (909)854-5111
- Age: Must be at least 12 years old
- Course Length: Eight hours
- Certificates Issued: CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer
- Course Dates:
- Returning in the fall of 2014
- Time: To Be Determined
- Fee: $75
All classroom sessions must be attended for certification. Please check with employer prior to registering if class is being taken as an occupational requirement.
* All fees and hours are subject to change. Non-resident fee may apply. A $2.00 processing fee will be applied for all registrations.