|Making your reservation
NOTE: Cancellations less than 60 days prior to the event will result in 100% loss of funds. $100 cancellation fee and $10 refund fee will apply to all cancellations.
- Fill out a Reservation Form available at Fontana Park Aquatic Center or any community pool.
- Call or visit the pool site of your choice to find out if the desired date is available.
- Pay the facility deposit. If date is less than 60 days away, 50% of the rental charge is due at the time of reservation by money order, credit card, or cash.
- Make your final payment of the balance at least 30 days before your event.
- Attend and enjoy your event with the City of Fontana Aquatic Staff!
|In addition to full facility rentals, Fontana Park Aquatic Center Offers:
|Table Reservations: Fee $10/table
Reserve a table in the pavilion for the duration of one recreational swim session. Table reservation does not include admission into the park. For admission fees click here
|Classroom Rentals: Fees: Monday 8am-Friday 5pm $50/Hour (non residents -$60/hr), Friday 5pm- Sunday 10pm $70/hour (non-residents- $80/hr)
Room offers seating for 40 and a maximum capacity of 80. The classroom is perfect meetings or classes. Classroom rental does not include admission to the park.
- 40" HDTV
- Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- spectacular view of the aquatic facility.
|Lane Rental: Fee $6 per lane each lap swimming session. Does not include admission into lap swimming. For lap swimming admission fees click here
|Note: Admission will be charged to anyone entering the facility; including
non-swimmers. All swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire.
* All fees and hours are subject to change. Non-resident fee may apply. A $2.00 processing fee will be applied for all registrations.
|Questions about Rentals?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page or
call the Fontana Park Aquatic Center (909)854-5111