Have Your Next Gathering or Party, at a
Fontana Aquatic Center Near You!
Aquatic Facility Availability
All City of Fontana pools
are available when not in use for City-organized/ sponsored events. Rental times and dates are subject to approval. For more details and available dates and times, please contact the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at (909)854-5111 or any community pool nearest you. Be sure to read over the Facility Reservation Application
before making your reservation.
There is a two-hour minimum for all City pool rentals. A trust deposit is required, deposit does not go toward facility balance.
Making your reservation
|Don Day Pool, Miller Pool, or Heritage Pool, Martin Tudor Splash Park
|$100 per hour
|$137.50 per hour
|$175 per hour
|Fontana Park Aquatic Center
|$200 per hour
|$275 per hour
|$400 per hour
|300 or more
||$475 per hour
- Fill out a Reservation Form available at Fontana Park Aquatic Center or any community pool.
- Call or visit the pool site of your choice to find out if the desired date is available.
- Pay the facility deposit. If date is less than 60 days away, 50% of the rental charge is due at the time of reservation by money order, credit card, or cash.
- Make your final payment of the balance at least 30 days before
- your event.
- Attend and enjoy your event with the City of Fontana Aquatic Staff!
NOTE: Cancellations at least 60 days prior to event will result in full refund
of funds. Cancellations less than 60 days prior to the event will result in 100% loss of funds. $100 cancellation fee and $10 refund fee will apply to all cancellations.
In addition to full facility rentals, Fontana Park Aquatic Center Offers:
Table Reservations: Fee $10/table
Reserve a table in the pavilion for the duration of one recreational swim session. Limit 6 tables per person. Table reservation does not include admission into the park. For admission fees click here
Classroom Rentals: Fees: Monday 8am-Friday 5pm $50/Hour (non residents -$60/hr), Friday 5pm- Sunday 10pm $70/hour (non-residents- $80/hr)
Room offers seating for 40 and a maximum capacity of 80. The classroom is perfect for any gathering (meetings, birthday parties, staff parties, etc.) Classroom rental does not include admission to the park. For admission fees click here. Availability subject to programming schedule.
| Amenities include:
- 40" HDTV
- Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- spectacular view of the aquatic facility.
Lane Rental: Fee $6 per lap swimming session. Does not include admission into lap swimming. For lap swimming admission fees click here
|Note: Admission will be charged to anyone entering the facility; including
non-swimmers. All swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire.
* All fees and hours are subject to change. Non-resident fee may apply. A $2.00 processing fee will be applied for all registrations.
|Questions about Rentals?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page or
call the Fontana Park Aquatic Center (909)854-5111