David R. Edgar
Deputy City Manager
8353 Sierra Ave.
Ph: (909) 350-6739
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Administration Section oversees the other six departments of the Administrative Services Organization and is responsible for the coordinated effort of improving the quality of life through administrative activities that provide economic viability and enhanced aesthetics in conjunction with Fontana City Council
’s adopted goals and objectives.
The Administrative Services Organization’s Administration Section provides general overall direction, leadership, policy guidelines, administration, budget, and accounting functions for the Organization. Administration also provides support functions for the Organization such as:
- Coordinates with other City Departments
- Manages all level personnel supervision
- Provides program level supervision of the projects within the Administrative Services Organization
- Supervises and supports clerical responsibilities
- Supports policy decisions
- Regulates and tracks Economic Development and Housing Authority projects