Steps Along the Way Walking Club
The City encourages residents of all ages to join the Steps Along the Way Walking Club to:
- Get fit
- Have fun
- Increase their steps on a weekly basis
- Walk in a safe environment
Bring your whole family. You can sign up for the Steps Along the Way Walking Club at any of the walking locations.
The Steps Along the Way Walking Club is available in these communities:
- Heritage Neighborhood Center
- Jessie Turner Health and Fitness Center
- Miller Fitness Center
- Southridge Park
Meeting Times & Days: Each Walking Club's meeting time is during business hours
- Senior Walking Club - Fontana Community Senior Center meet Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 am - 9:00 am
- Other Walking Clubs - Heritage Neighborhood Center, Jessie Turner Health and Fitness Center, Miller Fitness Center and Southridge Park meet Monday through Thursday
Register today and join the Steps Along the Way Walking Club at any of the locations listed above. The club is FREE. Sign-in during business hours at the designated locations and for every 4 times you sign-in you will be entered into a quarterly opportunity drawing.
Walking at Leisure
If you are unavailable at the times listed above, or if you live in other Fontana communities, we encourage you to walk at your leisure. You can record your steps and the days you walk on the Contact Us section of this website.
For More Information
For more information on the Steps Along the Way Walking Club, call (909) 350-6542.